Fabric InstructionsBackground Fabric: Cut 1 strip 2½ inches wide and at least 10 inches long. Subcut strip into 4 squares. Cut another strip 1½ inches wide and at least 12 inches logg.
Accent Fabric: Cut 1 square 2½ inches. Cut a strip 1½ inches wide and at least 12 inches long.
Four Patch Instructions
- Using 1 strip each from Background and Accent fabric right sides together, sew strips with a 1/4 inch seam.
- Press toward darker fabric.
- Subcut strip set into 1½ inch wide 2 patches.
- Match 2 sets right sides together with opposite fabrics together.
- Sew using a 1/4 seam on one side
- Press to one side.
- Make 4 four patches.