- On a corner of Fabric 3H square, lay a Fabric 2C square right sides together.
- Sew a diagonal line from corner to corner of smaller square as shown.
- Sew another diagonal line ½ inch from previously sewn seam toward outside of large square.
- Cut between both seams leaving about ¼ inch seam allowance both way.
- Press seams toward darker fabric.
- Repeat for each corner to make a Snowball block.
- Keep left over half square triangle units for later (68 half square triangles)
- Make 17 Snowball blocks.